Thursday, May 13, 2010

changing blog again...
Name should be www.valentine-drifter-1997.blogspot.com

I dont know what happened...Cheryl

First few days of School: When you volunteered yourself for Chairman...I was gawking at you...as in...who is so brave?
I gasped...looking at you...you saw me and gave a cheesy smile...
From then onwards I thought you shall be the most friendliest chairman ever I seen...

Now...you have 180 degrees change...
Now everyday see you I pity you a lot...
See you emo-ing, not happy, angry...I guess...is because your post change?
Dont fret... being a care rep. is also quite good...=D
Cheer Up...

I shall emo and not talk to you from now on...okay?
And from now on: I am not MrsValentine
I am...
ValentineDrifter

Hope you can be your own self...again...like the first few days of school...

Sign offfff...
ValentineDrifter<3

No comments:

Post a Comment